Supportive Living For Madison Seniors.
We offer a supportive living option for those who need 24-hour senior care in Madison but not assisted living.
Supportive living is another service at our senior care community in Madison offered at a lower monthly rate than assisted living. So it’s an excellent option for seniors who need assistance and motivation to maintain their nutrition, hydration, and safety. Yet, they do not need full personal care assistance. Supportive living is excellent for seniors who can live more independently but want the comfort and security of 24-hour caregivers and service when needed. We create personalized plans for each resident based on their specific needs. Whether this is a short-term living situation for you or you will be staying for a while, supportive living offers flexibility and independence.
Supportive Living Includes:
- Staff on site and available 24/7
- Private room
- Three delicious meals daily and snacks
- All utilities and wireless internet
- (Private phone is at resident’s expense)
- Activities and purposeful engagement
- Manager on site or available by phone 24/7
- Group outings such as shopping, scenic drives, and destination day trips. (If they shop or dine out, the resident is responsible for their expenses)
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
Additional Services Available:
- Individual transportation for a nominal fee
- Outside services such as physical therapy and nursing are welcome at our senior care home in Madison.
Moving away from your own home doesn’t mean that you have to lose the life you once had. Our facility offers life-enhancing services that keep your independence while helping you with tasks you can no longer accomplish on your own.
With home-cooked meals and cozy private rooms, life at Emerson’s senior care community in Madison doesn’t just feel like home—it is home. Here, our senior residents are treated just like family. At Emerson, we encourage friends and family to visit our Madison senior care residence! Schedule your tour today! The more, the merrier.