For seniors needing supportive services but not yet needing assisted living we offer a supportive living option.
Supportive living is offered at a lower monthly rate than assisted living so it’s a great option for seniors that are starting to need some assistance and motivation to maintain their nutrition, hydration, and safety yet they do not need full personal care assistance yet.
Supportive Living Includes:
- Staff on site and available 24/7
- Private room
- Three delicious meals daily
- All utilities and wireless internet
- (Private phone is at resident’s expense)
- Activities and purposeful engagement
- Manager on site or available by phone 24/7
- Group outings such as shopping, scenic drives, and destination day trips. (If shop or dine out resident is responsible for their personal expenses)
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
Additional Services Available:
- Individual transportation for nominal fee
- Outside services such as physical therapy and nursing are welcome at Emerson